Contact your development specialist (PDF Format, 17KB)* as soon as you’ve identified an opportunity you wish to pursue.
Early notification of your intent to submit is key to a successful proposal submission.
Your development specialist will guide you through the proposal development and submission process and can assist with:
- Reviewing and interpreting guidelines
- Preparing an Application
- Preparing a Budget
- Navigating the application review and approval process
- Working with subcontractors
- Ensuring that SDSU Research Foundation is registered in the electronic submission systems
- Submitting your application to the sponsor agency
Your development specialist will also assist with post-submission services including providing the sponsor with follow-up information, revised budgets, just-in-time documents, best and final offers, and other materials.
The development specialist can guide you to any compliance committees you may need to interact with (eg. human or animal subjects committees, export control officer, or conflict of interest).
*Note: Documents in Portable Document format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
* Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
*Note: Documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer. Download Microsoft Excel Viewer